Our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers and our team. With this in mind, we have put in place a number of measures to protect anyone working or visiting our dealerships.
- Where possible, please make a prior appointment to visit. This helps us effectively manage the number of people on our premises at any given time.
- Please ensure that if you wish to test drive a car, this is booked in advance with our team to ensure we are able to effectively sanitise the vehicle both before and after the test drive.
- You can also book a video walk around of any vehicle we have in stock by clicking HERE.
- We will only permit a minimum number of customers into our premises at any given time so please minimise the number of people who attend the showroom with you where possible.
- We will be operating a strict one way policy with separate entrances and exits. Please do take care to adhere to this system whilst visiting us.
- Please wear a face covering at all times whilst in the showroom. Hand sanitiser will be provided for use on entry and exit or at any point during your visit.
- We do accept most payment methods.
- All vehicles will be fully sanitised before handover. This applies to both our sales and service departments.